Good Morning, Offshore over the weekend there was not much to report with the nasty windy conditions the next few days should be nice so hopefully we should some some good reports the next few days. I did hear a report of a few dolphin out of Jupiter inlet on Sunday in like 200 to 300ft on live bait.Inshore the snook fishing has been good around the bridges in Ft.Pierce and here in Stuart at night with live bait and jigs.The spillways should be great with all the rain we had over the weekend D.O.A cals jerk shads in the Avcdo/RedGltr and the Gld Bream will produce well.There has been a few reports of some pompano around the sailfish flats with a red mixed in. Todays forecast and tide information
A REINFORCING AREA OF HIGH PRESSURE WILL PUSH OFF THE MID ATLANTIC COAST EARLY THIS WEEK AND MOVE FARTHER INTO THE ATLANTIC TOWARD MID WEEK. WINDS WILL VEER TO THE EAST TO SOUTHEAST BY TUESDAY AND SOUTHEAST TO SOUTH ON WEDNESDAY. ANOTHER COLD FRONT WILL MOVE ACROSS THE AREA THURSDAY NIGHT AND BRING INCREASING NORTH TO NORTHEAST WINDS AND BUILDING SEAS FOR LATE WEEK.
.GULF STREAM HAZARDS…WIDESPREAD DENSE FOG WITH VISIBILITIES LESS THAN ONE MILE THROUGH EARLY AFTERNOON. SEAS 5 TO 6 FEET IN AN EAST SWELL.
THE APPROXIMATE LOCATION OF THE WEST WALL OF THE GULF STREAM FROM SATURDAY FEBRUARY 28TH.
46 NAUTICAL MILES EAST OF PONCE INLET. 30 NAUTICAL MILES EAST OF PORT CANAVERAL. 24 NAUTICAL MILES EAST OF SEBASTIAN INLET. 17 NAUTICAL MILES EAST OF FORT PIERCE INLET. 10 NAUTICAL MILES EAST OF SAINT LUCIE INLET.
- Today East winds 5 to 10 knots. Seas 4 to 5 feet with a dominant period 9 seconds. A light chop on the intracoastal waters.
- Tonight East winds 5 to 10 knots. Seas 4 to 5 feet with a dominant period 9 seconds. Mostly smooth on the intracoastal waters.
- Ft Pierce inlet tide information 2015-03-02 12:21 PM EST 0.13 feet Low Tide 2015-03-02 6:22 PM EST Sunset 2015-03-02 6:29 PM EST 1.69 feet High Tide 2015-03-03 12:35 AM EST -0.13 feet Low Tide
- Sebastion inlet tide information2015-03-02 11:58 AM EST 0.10 feet Low Tide 2015-03-02 5:55 PM EST 1.91 feet High Tide 2015-03-02 6:22 PM EST Sunset 2015-03-03 12:12 AM EST -0.10 feet Low Tide
- St Lucie2015-03-02 3:52 PM EST 0.09 feet Low Tide 2015-03-02 6:22 PM EST Sunset 2015-03-02 8:56 PM EST 0.82 feet High Tide 2015-03-03 4:06 AM EST -0.08 feet Low Tide Good Luck, Kadri